How should I've known that you were 'uh-oh' for me

This was my outfit from today. Not anything too special actually. I felt like wearing my boyfriend jeans again. Went to my internship today, to fill in a form for school that I have to turn in tomorrow. Last couple of hours of school! After that I will have my official summer vacation. Hallelujah!

Hmm, I'm thinking of something... My school is very close to a Zara store and there's still some sale I believe. I think I'm going to do something bad tomorrow, hehe. Maybe I'll find something!
But now I'm going to look for my bed, because it will be an early morning. Good night!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sometimes you just need to do something odd
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Topshop ruffle jacket (why does it makes me look so poofy?)
H&M shirt
I have no idea where the jeans are from
ChloƩ booties
Marc by Marc Jacobs bag
Camden Market necklace
And the boy is mine, haha