Blog Archive

Very very very quik post! / not anymore

I'm in such a rush and shouldn't do this actually, because I might miss my train. So I'll show you already one picture of my outfit and the rest will come later tonight, just like more posts. I'm wearing a vintage dress from Ilovevintage, that I made shorter and flat shoes (Yes, flat) from KG. Rest of the details will come later tonight! Hope you like the outfit.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Edit:
Before I will start talking about my schoolday I want to ask you something. Because I have the feeling that my outfits got boring. Did my outfits got boring and just not interesting? And if so, do you still want to come back here? And what can I improve?

But now my ramblings about school. This was such a useless day. I went to school for 3 classes. 1 teacher was sick, so we got instead of competence, 2 German classes. We had to make phone conversations. I don't know what it is and everyone in my class says I'm crazy, but I really like German. And it's a language I'm pretty good at. Except for English and Dutch. I'm better in that. But Dutch is my native language, so that's pretty logic. But! My third class was English and also my English teacher didn't showed up. So I had more travelingtime, then time I spended at school.
And I really had to run this morning! I had the feeling I ran 3 marathons. And it was also such awful weather. Rainy, cloudy and windy. And now the sky is almost bright blue! I miss those blue skies. The last couple of weeks I've only seen clouds. So it was a day that I better should have spended in bed! Well, not actually. Now the rest of the outfit shots and details!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Cardigan, H&M
Dress, vintage (Ilovevintage)
Waistbelt, vintage (Ilovevintag)
Tights, H&M
Shoes, KG
Bow, Six
Birdcage necklace, Ilovevintage

Another edit:
This is pretty shocking. There's a murder in the village where my dad lives. In front of a hotel, where we ALWAYS went on sunday when the family was still complete and no one was divorced. Now we still go there once in a while. This is so weird. You can read it here. It's in Dutch