I will see you through the smoking flames

I don't have a lot to tell. I've made the Zara pants that I got smaller at the waist, because it was about 8 cm too big (that's what you get when you're sale shopping and you know how to adjust things with the sewingmachine). And I've bought 2 fabrics, some fabric paint and elastic for making 2 skirts with a Miu Miu print. So I've got something to do the next couple of days. So simple in compare to making blazers!
In the next few weeks I'm also planning to make about 5 dresses with the floral fabrics and lace I got during my internship.

Here's a new outfit. Again with the boaterhat. Big addiction, I'm telling you! And seriously, my hair is getting long! Especially in compare to last year around this time. I like it.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage  Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image  Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cherry Sue dress
H&M Divided blouse
Vintage waistbelt
Topshop necklace and boaterhat
Miu Miu satin clogs
Marc by Marc Jacobs bag