Can't you see that you're fading away?

After a long break from outfit shots, I've made new ones today. With self timer. I again know now why I hate it so much... It takes so long to get a decent shot.
For a while I thought of quitting blogging, since it's hard to make time for it and it just doesn't seem to fit in my life anymore. But I'm not going to. It's still going to take a little while till I'm fully committed again to my blog, because of my exams. And because I'm just busy with my life. I'm meeting old friends again, I'm starting to like to go out. Things just aren't the same any more and I'm ready for change. Noticed that I'm listening a lot to "Fading" by Rihanna? Haha.

But here's my outfit. At the moment this is pretty dressed up for me. I really have to force myself to wear something 'fancy', otherwise I'll keep wearing my jeans with vans.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Zara cardigan
Topshop scalloped crop top and fly earrings
River Island skirt
H&M hat
Mulberry Alexa bag
Booties I don't know