It's my birthday!

It's my birthday today as the title of this post says! Even though it's past twelve I'm still not officially 18. 18 years ago around this time I was giving my mom lots of troubles haha! In some hours it will be official because 18 years ago at 29th of September 1991 on 2 minutes for 9 I was born. I think I liked the two's and the nine's a lot, haha. So I'm still some hours 17.

But 18 means that I'm now officially an adult. I can get my drivers licence. I can get strong liquor without needing someone older. I can vote for some political party if I want to now. Uhm... What more can you do when you turn 18?! And you know what! I don't need my drivers licence since I travel to school by train, I don't drink strong liquor and I have no idea when we can vote again!

You know what's funny... I don't think I sound happy about it. Or positive. I guess that's because I'm not happy about. At least, not much... It makes me realise how fast life goes. And I just want to be a little girl again without problems. So because of that my mom and I are going to the Efteling tomorrow! For the ones who don't know what the Efteling is, it's a theme park about fairytales! For me that's the perfect 18th birthday! I actually have to go to school tomorrow, but my mom thinks that your 18 birthday is special, so I can take the day off! Plus I will only miss 3 hours. Nothing to worry about!^^ Thinking about tomorrow makes me feel a lot more happy!

Since I can't post more today I'll show my outfit that I wore yesterday (the 28th). Sort of my birthday outfit! I already got one present for my birthday... The Givenchy ankleboots!!=D You'll see the official birthday outfit Sunday, when I have my birthday party in Amsterdam!!^^
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
H&M jacket and tights
Vintage dress, I shortened it and belt
Ilovevintage owlnecklace
Givenchy ankleboots =D