Sorry?

Again sorry for not posting so much. I'm SO busy with school that it isn't fun anymore! I have so many assignments that I'm getting sick of it. This thursday I have to turn in a blazer and I even haven't really started on it... Pretty bad, but I almost have no time to make it. So this weekend I have to work hard.
I wanted to post something, but due to some problems I can't post it anymore! I will post it as soon a possible!
Tuesday I will post a new outfit! I promise! Really. For now you have to do it with some old outfits I've never posted before.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
In London wearing a Dahlia playsuit and Viktor & Rolf bag!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Something I wore in the summervacation before we went to London!
Wearing a Fornarina blouse, Rose B. shorts and M by MJ peeptoe's.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Around the same time as the outfit above!
Wearing a H&M Divided hat, Fornarina top, pants that I 'stole' (it got too small) from my dad and Dsquared2 peeptoe's.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
An outfit from before the summer vacation started!
Wearing a vintage dress, Steps tights and Fornarina heels.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This outfit is also from before the summer vacation started!
Wearing a See by ChloƩ cardigan, Episode dress, H&M tights, hat from the party store and Fornarina heels.

And the last outfit that's really old! From April... Don't know why I've never posted it before... Oh well, better late than never.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Vintage dress and belt, Viktor & Rolf scarf and ofcourse the Fornarina heels!

Hope you'll forgive me for not posting so much!