Blog Archive

I need your help!

Since a while I really want to change my blog name, but I can't seem to think of anything... It's hard to think of a name for your blog! I'm going to keep the url of my blog the same, but just with, obviously, a different name. So I was hoping if you lovely readers could help me to think of something... The word fashion doesn't need to be in it! I would really appreciate it. So I hope you'll help me to think of something.

There's another thing I need your help with. I hope you can answer these questions for me:
  • Why do you like my blog?
  • What does attract to you?
  • What can I improve? (except for more posts and my English)
  • In what for internet program do you read my blog?
Those were the questions! I hope you all can help me with these things. And already thanks for helping!

Now I'm still busy with this post I can show you what I bought from asos, since my order arrived last thursday!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
All from Dahlia
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This dress is from Heaven & Earth. Several months ago I posted it here on my blog that I really loved it, but just couldn't buy because of a lack of a creditcard. And now I still got it ^^

More to come since I also ordered something from the official Dahlia website, but it still needs to arrive. The things I really really wanted from Dahlia weren't on the asos site.