Finally finished my schoolproject and new shoes

Just one more big busy day and most of the stress will be gone. Just finished the blazer for school that made me cry so so bad the past days. So glad that pressure is gone! I will be finishing some other little things for my technique class and after that I will have 5 days to finish 2 other assignments. Happy me!

Since I got a lot of questions if I could show some things that I've made for school, I've decided to show this blazer. But just so you know, it isn't my design or in my size. It's really too big for me. And I'm so proud of the collar! I did a great job on that if I say so myself!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And because my dad wanted to cheer me up he said this to me: 'I've seen in a film that when a woman is sad, food doesn't work, because that makes you fat. Shopping for clothes doesn't work, because you think nothing looks good on you, but shoes! Shoes on the contrary always look good on you, even when you're feeling down. So let's go shoeshopping!'.
Seriously, my dad is the best in the whole wide world! He knows how ladies work, haha. And me!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shoes by Jil Sander.

I guess it is with these shoes that you love them or you hate them. I obviously LOVE them. The heel is genius.