Finally a new outfit again

So it's been hot today and the past 2 days. Though a half an hour ago it still rained. It was 30 degrees around 1 O'clock. Now it's around 22 degrees.
Today I grabbed my chance and wore this Dahlia playsuit without tights and without a cardigan. Just a vest I already have for 3 years. I must admit that I've doubted about making photo's, because of my bare legs. I'm not a girl with sticks as legs. They're 'curvy' and I have a big love/hate affair with them. I rarely see blogs with girls who have 'curvy' legs. I know Karla from Karla's Closet, but I still think she's rather thin. In some way I just want to make a little 'statement' that it's okay not to have really thin legs and you shouldn't be ashamed for them. Though I keep need to say that to myself. I'm the one who keeps forgetting it, haha!
(A little note, I've been working out the past weeks to get slimmer legs, so I am doing something about it ;) )

Enough writing, need to go back to my school work! See you soon I hope!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Topshop boater hat and vest
Dahlia playsuit and birdnecklace
Vintage waistbelt
Camden Market owl necklace
Zara moccasins
Marc by Marc Jacobs bag