Nothing to wear

Me saying that I have nothing to wear is actually pretty odd. I have so many clothes, though everything I put on seems to be not right. I've scrolled through all of my old outfits and nothing seems to be appealing to me. I love almost all of my clothes, but it just doesn't feels like 'me'. Not my cute dresses, not my pants from Zara, not even my favourite skirt. And shopping is out of the question, because I'm going to London in less than 2 weeks.
I'm having this problem for about 2 weeks now I guess. All I want to do is sit in my pj's, but that isn't something you'll wear when you're going somewhere.
Seriously, not one single outfit I come up with feels right and it's affecting my mood a lot the past days. So if someone has a solution or tips for it, I would be happy to hear it!

P.s.
I must confess that I've bought one thing from Topshop. These lace pants. So nice that they were on sale.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us