Turn the lights on

So these photo's are from yesterday evening. We wanted to try something new with the photo's so that's why they're taken in the dark (and some with flash). And because it rained all day long and at night it wasn't.

I got my Vans yesterday, they were a gift from my mom. Namely because I was searching for them for a little while. I'm so happy with them! I couldn't believe how comfortable they were. More comfortable than my All Stars. By the way, this is also the first time I wear sneakers on my blog! I just got myself a new premier.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And at the end it started to rain again.

I'm wearing my Dahlia blazer, Topshop playsuit and necklace, ChloƩ bag (all new, except for the necklace) and Vans