Blog Archive

Oh christmas tree, oh christmas tree, you're full of fish

Before I'm going to write about my look, I called this post like this, because we have fishes as christmastree decorations. It's genius.

So this is my look from yesterday. Wore my new Dahlia dress (with a little skirt underneath, because it's so incredibly short!) and I absolutely love it. When I ordered it online I thought it was more pink, though I do still like the colour.
But my sims is working again and I'm playing it too much. Yesterday I did nothing else than playing sims and I getting too attached to them. Especially to the sim named Anna Gilmore. Problem much.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Dahlia dress
H&M tights and skirt
Topshop booties
Vintage bow

And here's the Sim I've made. Like Carl would say (from Lama's with hats) 'I've got a problem. I've got a serious problem'.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And here's she pregnant with a her little baby boy named Seth Aaron.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Well, I hope you've liked my outfit and Anna's outfits and now I'm going to watch Men in Black with boyfriend. Good evening everybody!