Blog Archive

Topshop and London

So the 28th of December I'm going to London for a day with my dad. We're going to shop. Seriously, flying to London is shorter for me than going to school. Flying takes about 45 minutes and going to school takes about an hour. But when you do count the time of going to the airport, waiting, driving to London it's a lot longer...
But going to London means Topshop. So I've made a little (or actually big) list for the things I really like and hopefully I'll find a few of those items.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us