If I say I love you, I am a liar

As first, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I thought I needed to mention it, because I didn't made a Christmas post. Mainly because I'm not in such a Christmas mood as normal. Can't really figure out why. Perhaps because so many things are different this year.
Anyhow, this isn't a Christmas outfit, but something I wore before I went to London. I'm loving this dress. This dark blue colour really suits my skin tone and hair and it has tiny little black dots over it. It's a shame that you barely can see it. I combined it with an old jeans jacket, as in 9 years old. I was about 11 when I got it and I still fit it perfectly. It wasn't even that oversized when I was 11. And with my red Jeffrey Campbell's to toughen it up a bit more. It felted to plain with just a cardigan and some anklebooties.
Sorry for adding the hat again. These days my outfits just don't feel complete without my hat. Good thing I got a new one when I was London!

060

035
083
021
013
087
096
Donna Karen jacket, Dahlia midi dress and necklace, Viktor & Rolf bag and Jeffrey Campbell bag.

Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin'!