There was this boy who tore my heart in two, I had to lay him eight feet underground

I absolutely got blown away when I took these photo's. I couldn't get my hands off my hat or it was blown away before I knew it! Plus it was so incredibly cold, whatever I do just to please you all! Ok, I also like having nice photo's instead of selftimer shots in my bedroom.
Anyhow, I absolutely love the combination of this blouse and skirt together. The skirt has something decent and with this blouse it becomes something quirky. I think I wore this 2 days on a row. Ok, 3 when you count the day when it arrived.

I think I should look for my bed now, because I'll have a driving lesson tomorrow morning and I'm going to start on a dress! I've already made the patterns and now I'll just have to cut the fabric and start sewing. I hope I'll have it done on Thursday, so I can show you Friday!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm wearing a Dahlia blouse and skirt, Dolce Vita booties and a Mulberry Alexa satchel.

Follow my blog on Facebook and Bloglovin'!