Let's get spring back

Today was such a lazy day. Woke up way too late. Though I woke up earlier than yesterday and the day before yesterday. But after I woke up I just didn't wanted to get out of bed, since it was so nice and warm. When I went out of bed I just didn't felt like getting dressed. I think that's a familiar feeling with a lot of you, hehe. So I stayed in my comfy pyjama and played The Sims 3 for a little while. So I finally got dressed since the little furball we have here, a.k.a. Odie, needed to go outside. This time it wasn't raining thank goodness. It was yesterday and the before yesterday. Especially the day before yesterday. I was soaked. But when I got home I did nothing special. Made some dresses shorter and watched Little house on the prairie. Sometimes you just need days like these to compensate it with the busy days.

On the photo's you can see one of the dresses I made a bit shorter. Though I'm thinking about to make it still a little bit more shorter.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Vintage dress and belt
H&M tights
Necklace from the ILV temporary boutique