Little yellow dress

Every time when an important fashion person (or a lovely blogger) gets interviewed and gets the question: 'what item should every woman have in their closet?'. They almost always say the LBD, a.k.a. the Little black dress. I don't agree with that. I have several little black dresses and in some way I have a hard time combining them. I can come up with about 3 or 4 outfits, but that's it. That isn't the case with my LYD! My little yellow dress (ok, the colour isn't really yellow, but it's to keep it simple). I've already made up 9 outfits with it, but I can come up with way more outfits with this dress. I can't do that with a black dress in some way.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And the newest outfit of the bunch
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How would you combine a dress like this?