Try to figure me out. You never can

I've had a pretty busy weekend. That explains why I didn't posted something new before. Yesterday I was at boyfriend's place and we went to Hoge school Utrecht (sort of college) to look for an education for boyfriend. While we were there I saw that they also had a journalism education! So I went to a presentation about it and I really want to stop with my current education now! I really want to study journalism. They described their perfect student and I though 'hey, that's me!!'. So right now I'm really motivated to finish my current education (fashion.. sigh). After looking at the school we did some grocery shopping.
And today my mom and me went to the centre of Amersfoort! It was buy-Sunday, or how you can translate it. First we went to the H&M (I really like to go there since the rebuilding). Got a new long cardigan, skirt, a pair of tights, a waistbelt and two scarf's (I'm going to show it soon!). Though I got the cardigan, scarf's and tights from my mom. I don't get often things from here, but lately I get a lot from her. It's so sweet! She really is the best mom ever. And not because she gets me things, but because she's she. After the shopping we went to the cinema to watch the new Twilight film! I must say that it was really really good. How they made the werewolves and all.

But now I'm almost off to bed. First I have to clean up my room quickly. Don't like it when my clothes are lying all over the floor. Good night everyone! Or good morning/afternoon. Just depends on where you are, right? ^^
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Not today's outfit though. Today I wore an outfit I've already posted before a while ago.
H&M jacket and tights
Selfmade dress
Vintage belt
Givenchy ankleboots