After loving Jack, there's no going back

I'm so sorry for the lack of updates this month, but this month wasn't the best month ever. Didn't needed to go to school today, so I slept till 12 o'clock this afternoon. It was so great to stay in bed so long, though I'm still very tired. This week has been pretty tough, due to the burglars, my exam, the coat I needed to make, reports. I'm pretty exhausted. Maybe that's why my face keeps making lame expressions on the photo's I made for today. Now I'm going pack my backs for the weekend and watch Twilight.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Topshop dress
Dahlia watch necklace
H&M circle scarf
ChloƩ booties