First post of the new year

So finally a new post. Something personal happened last week and because of that I wasn't feeling good enough to post something new here.
But school started again last week. At the first day of school we immediately had our Dutch exam. It went so bad... I didn't had enough time to finish it properly, so I had to write very fast. About 250 words in 10 minutes about the technology of fashion or something like that. My hand felted so painful afterwards. I'm afraid I have to do it again, since I think I flunked.
Oh well, I'm not going to worry about it! If I flunked, I flunked and I have to do it over. If I didn't, I'm happy!

But it's weekend now! Going to work a bit on school. For the rest I'm planning to do some nice things. Maybe I'm going to the film Sherlock Holmes... Really want to see that!
Here's an outfit again! First one from this year. I'm not wearing it today, though the garden kinda still looks the same with a lot of snow. Getting tired of the snow... I've almost fell several times, because it's so slippery.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
H&M military jacket
Dahlia dress
Viktor & Rolf omega necklace (came with a perfume, I thought it was cute enough to wear it)
Vintage bow
See by ChloƩ boots