You're rubbing me the wrong way

I want to post something, but I have no idea where to write about. Here are a few things I want to mention!
  • My internship will start this Monday. It's kind of odd that tomorrow will be my last free Saturday in 2 months.
  • I'm going to dye my hair red in about 2 weeks. I hope I can do it tomorrow, but I'm afraid my hairdresser will be too busy.
  • I want summer! I want it to be August, so my hair will be about 7/8 cm longer, red and curly. Then I want to wear the dark blue Topshop dress with bows on it that I ordered, with my vintage hat and my Stella McCartney wedges. And not to forgot candy cane pink lips! I'm already picturing myself on a terrace with a nice cool drink in the sun that isn't too hot.
  • Because I'm missing the summer, I'm busy with making all kinds of spring/summer outfits. Maybe I should move to a warm country? A place where it's always around the 20 degrees Celsius? Someone any suggestions?
  • I'm addicted to Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I seriously watch too many series.
But here's my outfit from today!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Topshop dress
Dahlia watchnecklace
H&M dotted tights
Pieces scarf
Stella McCartney wooden wedges

And I got an award from the lovely Kellie from Playing Dress-Up! The Best Blog award. I'm feeling so flattered! Go check out Kellie's blog!