Blog Archive

Fall at Sunday

This is what I was wearing yesterday. I love the fall colours. It matches perfect with my hair! And my hair got long enough for wearing a braid. Got to love it. I wear it non stop now.
Actually, yesterday I wore a lot of my favourite things. My favourite blazer, with my favourite cape with my favourite jeans with my favourite pair of (cute) socks and favourite bag (not shown). With, pom pom pom pom, new Topshop shoes!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And with Evi! We went to Walibi Halloween Saturday. It was awesome! For the damage we did with that you'll have to scroll down.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Vanilia cape
TBA mushroom blazer
H&M basic top
Diesel jeans
H&M socks
Topshop mary janes
Esprit scarf

And the Topshop shoes arrived Saturday. I couldn't stop jumping until it was finally unpacked. All the three pairs look great with these socks. Pure love.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And this is the damage we did with Walibi.
gif animators

And now I'm off watching tv, muaha!