Blog Archive

River Island

So in the past few weeks I got some new items from River Island. I didn't had the chance to take my own photo's, so I got them off the internet. Not too interesting.

And another thing. I'm trying to post a new outfit as soon as possible, but like I said a while ago, life has taken over. My apprenticeship, boyfriend, embroider (got a new hobby, haha) and a lot of other things. My new apprenticeship started last Monday and I love it so much. Today I've knitted, listened to music and laughed the whole day through. How do you mean relax? And it starts at 10 O'clock in the morning, so I'm getting up at 8:30. At my last apprenticeship I was already walking outside in Bilthoven and I live in Amersfoort.
Here are the latest purchases.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
So warm, I adore it with this cold weather
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And here's an outfit from Sunday. Wore it for a few hours and then changed into something else.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Dahlia dress
H&M tights
Topshop booties
Claire's headband

And something so funny. At least, I think it's incredibly funny. One word. Caaaaaaaaarl!!