Blog Archive

Hell yeah, I'm going to Lowlands baby

So this year I couldn't go, because I wasn't fast enough with buying tickets. Next year will be different, because boyfriend arranged tickets for me when they went on sale this morning! He told me the news around 13:15 and around 13:30 it was sold out. I am so damn happy! And now I've got, at my apprenticeship, the nickname Lowlands.
'Hé Lowlands, come over here, you need to do something!'.
The whole day through I did nothing else than smiling and yelling 'I'm going to Lowlands! *makes a little dance*'.
Who else is going also? And if you've went before, please tell me your favourite performance from a certain artist or favourite moment!

Here are a few photo's from Lowlands 2009.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us