I loved the way he said Amsterdam

So my mom actually made these photo's 2 weeks ago, but because I've made them for my first post at Dahlia, I've wanted to wait with showing it.
I really got to say that I love these shots. I've never expected my mom was such a good photographer. I've expected her to be a lot worse (sorry mom!). I think I've found a new personal photographer! She even suggested it. She's coming up with a lot of places to go to for making photo's. I'm really wondering right now why I haven't asked her before to do this.

By the way, my first Dahlia post is online, so I would really appreciate it if you'd leave a comment here!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm so sad to say that my bag is kinda ruined now... Someone spilled nailpolish over it and now there's a spot where the leather is totally gone. I was so miserable because of that.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
River Island jeans jacket and top
Topshop skirt
H&M necklace
Viktor & Rolf boots
Mulberry Alexa bag

I hope you liked this spampost with a lot of photo's!