Music and Topshop

Here are some songs I've been listening a lot to lately.

I really love it to listen to this song when I'm cycling when the weather is lovely and everything just seems so quiet en peaceful (and a great example of that was yesterday evening when I was on my way to a party. The sun was going down, there were just a few people on the streets and the temperature was so nice).

My mom and me listen to this song when we are driving around in her car (she has a Ford Street Ka, the most awesome car there is).

I listen to this when I'm at my room and need a little laugh. The Midnight Beast is genius.

And another one by The Midnight Beast!

And I listen a lot to this when I'm busy at school.

There are way more songs I listen to (obviously), but these are my favourites at the moment.

And I, uuh, did a new Topshop order. Topshop is the only store at the moment where I buy clothes... Ok, and Zara too.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us