Utterly and complete boredom

So please, don't mind my bad photoshop qualities. I'm a photoshop noob.

I also just discovered I used similar photo's. Too bad.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Here are 2 garments from my exam where I'm working on. I'm kind of proud that I've made that. It's a shame that the dress is too small for me!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And some other news. I have my belly button ring back in the shape of a little sun. It's really cute.
It's also pretty damn warm here in The Netherlands lately, so after school I immediately changed into my bikini and I'm trying to get a little tan. Just to look more healthy instead of a ghost. I actually believe that my skin has the same effect as those glow in the dark stars I've had on my sealing when I was about 7 years old.