Blog Archive

Flowers and vintage

Here are some, yet again, new things I got past week and a half. Some nice things in the mail, but also some things I got with shopping.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I got this AMAZING scarf from my dad. Apparently we have a new store in Bussum that sells Viktor & Rolf! Well, you won't hear me complain. I'm glad that Bussum finally gets some nice stores. Except for the addictive bookstore.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Even though I'm a heels kind of gal, I've always wanted a pair of Dr. Martens. Don't ask me why, because I just wanted to. Somewhere in june, I tried a pair white patent ones on, but I wasn't sure about it yet. Now I am and they have flowers on them! That gave the punch through
Photobucket
Photobucket
I got this loveable vintage purse from Ilovevintage. Told you I was an addict!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This vintage jacket is also from Ilovevintage and it's from Saks Fifth Avenue!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
There's finally a lace dress in my dress collection! Also from Ilovevintage
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Isn't this 70's dress bright and cute? It makes me feel like summer. And I can't wait till it's summer and I'm in Italy with Evi! Yet again from Ilovevintage!