Blog Archive

Shall we do something with the family? NO!

Tomorrow I'll have a family diner at some fancy restaurant and I really don't want to go. I'm not the family kind of person. I like my grandparents a lot and ofcourse my parents, but for the rest? No. And I'm just going because of my grandmother. And I will sit there with a smile. No, not a forced smile. Since the dead of my grandfather (dad from my dad) I try to do more things with her. But sometimes I have the feeling that she doesn't appreciate it, because she keeps saying that she's feeling alone. And I understand that, but do you have to say it all the time, even when you're around her? I really love her, that's for sure, but sometimes I have the feeling why I still try to do things with her and my dad. I know I shouldn't think like that, I really shouln't, but sometimes that pops up in my head. It's like an eldery is in an old people's home (can't believe that's the correct translation.. Oh well) and keeps saying that no one is visiting here, even though her children are there to visit her. She just keeps complaining about it and after a while really no one is visiting her. It feels a bit the same. I'm still going to do things with her and I love her so much, but sometimes I just wish she felt that I love her so much. And I think she does, but keep saying these things unaware. But you know what? I still going to love her till death and going to be there for her no matter what. She's one of the most important person in my life and she will stay that.

And now my outfit for today! Yet again this vintage dress. It's so comfortable and easy to combine on lazy days. Sorry. And I just noticed something. My cardigan makes me look big.
And another thing. Sorry for being such a bad responder. Everytime when I want to react back, something happens. I'm going to try to get back to everyone who left such a sweet comment!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cardigan, Cheap Monday
Dress, vintage (Ilovevintage)
Owl necklace, Ilovevintage
Tights, H&M
Socks, H&M
Ankleboots, Miss L-fire
Hairpin, Bijou Brigitte