Blog Archive

In my own little library

I've think that I've mentioned before that I'm a book addict. I love to read. That's something I inherited from my grandfathers and dad. My cousins hate to read. From all the 6 grandchildren, I'm the only one who can enjoy a good book. Sometimes I just don't understand why some people hate it. Okay, everyone has his own thing to do that he or she likes. But you just need a little imagination and a good book and everything is set. At least, that's what I think.
But I wish we had a room full of books. I think I would be there a lot then. A comfy chair, old bookcases, over a hundred books. That's something I would really want to have in my own house! My own little library. But for now I have to do it with my dads bookcases in his livingroom with 2 comfy chairs. Not so bad, not so bad... But a room full sounds just a little bit better haha.

Here is my outfit! After 2 weeks I finally have my patent patchwork Miu Miu pumps! Oh, they're so pretty! Definitly one of my most beautiful shoes I own. But how can they not be? They're patent, they have patchwork and they're from Miu Miu! And Miu Miu can't do no wrong. And for I forget! I've got bangs!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Cardigan, H&M
Dress, vintage
Headband, a gift
Tights, Steps
Socks, H&M
Pumps, Miu Miu
Scarf, actually from my mom