Blog Archive

Why do mondays exist?

I hate mondays. Ik haat maandagen. Je déteste lundi. Ich hasse Montags. And please, don't going to tell me if I wrote something wrong. I suck at French, I know.
Sorry, had to do that. Horrible, horrible day. I had the feeling that I was in high school again. Annoying people, a class that couldn't stop talking during a lesson and the feeling that I wasn't welcome. And also yesterday. So as many of you already understood, my parents are divorced. That's already like that for 13 years, so I don't know how it is otherwise. And I'm perfectly fine with it. But days like yesterday, or evenings I should say, are just awful. The dad began about a sensitive subject to my mom. That came out wrong and all and she walked away mad. Then he said something bad about her to me. And I was like shut up! Don't want to hear it. You're my dad, so act like one too!(good thing he doesn't read this) And later when my mom got back, she went to me, to say sorry. And suddenly she also said bad things about him. So I said again shut up. Act like a mom. Why do parents have to act like this, when they're divorced? They don't always act like this, don't get me wrong! Only sometimes they do and they both talk negative about each other to me. I just don't want to hear it anymore.
Yet again, sorry. I don't want to complain and be grumpy. It's just not my day and with the wrong people. And annoying parents. But tonight I go to boyfriend, so he will cheer me up. He's really good at that.

Such a good thing I have good shoes to make my day a bit more tollerable and to make walking fun. You have no idea how many people look weird at my shoes! Love it!
Oh darn! I thought about it, but still forgot it. I got a new cardigan! It's from See by Chloé. I really adore it. And also a new dress. That I will post a bit later this evening.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cardigan, See by Chloé
Dress, Episode
Hairpin, gift
Waistbelt, vintage
Green tights, Steps
Heels, Miu Miu