Blog Archive

500th post + 2 pair of shoes

So a while ago I asked if I should buy those Miu Miu pumps/sandals whatever. And I did it. I couldn't resist it... Shame on me. Oh well, they're perfect summer shoes. So uhm.. Mother Nature? Could you please send us some warm weather? Or at least warmer.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And I told monday, I believe, that I got 2 pair of shoes! So here is pair number 2. My new Stella McCartneys! Or how Evi and I should say it: 'STELLAAAAAAA!'. I said that when I got my first pair of Stella's and I had the idea that is was from something. But I didn't knew what. And I still don't. It's from a cartoon or something? Oh, something else then shoes. Talking about cartoons. You know that cartoon from a dog chasing a mailman? They got it from my dog. If he could get the chance, he would do it. Sorry for such a different subject suddenly. But about the shoes again. I normally absolutely HATE HATE HATE pointy toe shoes. I think they're tacky and just well... Just plain awful. And I absolute love these shoes, even though they have a pointy toe. Kind of wondering what is happening to me...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic