Blog Archive

Drama doesn't follow me, it rides on my back

So my first new outfit post after the 'time to stop?' post. Had a fun weekend, bit busy though. Wasn't so clever, because I'm not a 100%. First I went to Amsterdam with my dad, where we had a delicious lunch. Very unhealthy, but delicious. I had some French frites and a waffle with whipcream and some strawberries and my dad had a hamburger with also frites. Yesterday my lunch was a bit more healthy. I had tomatosoup and some brown bread next to it. It was so good! I actually ate the entire bowl empty. That's pretty rare for me, as I don't eat that much.

But for the rest I still have some things to show. 2 dresses, 1 jumpsuit, 2 broches and 2 pairs of shoes. I'm also busy with a new dress, that I wanted to wear last christmas. But last christmas I was pretty sick, I couldn't even get out of bed. So now, right before summer, I'm making a velvet dress. Weird, huh? And oh! Yesterday evening I couldn't sleep, so I cleaned up my room a bit... And I looked up some (well, 28 to be exact) shoeboxes and putted shoes in them, that I rarely wear. My room looks so much better now! I still have too many shoes in my room, but isn't so messy as before.

This is outfit is from last saturday (don't have an outfit from today, because I spended the whole day in my pj's and in bed).
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
H&M cardigan
Dept dress
Vintage waistbelt
H&M necklace
H&M dark blue tights
Six bow
Miu Miu pumps (they get so many stares!)