Blog Archive

Thank you!

Thank you so much to everyone who said SO many NICE NICE things to me! Everyone was so sweet. I don't think I'm going to stop with my blog, but I'm not going to post a lot anymore (like I was doing that). At least not till my internship is over, I think. That's still another 3 to 4 weeks. I think you can expect some posts in the weekend. But seriously, all your comments made me smile big time! It made me really happy. You can ask boyfriend about it, haha.

But... Yes, there is a but. I don't know why, but I just have to say it here. Everyone was SO nice to me and there had to be one person who apparently thought I needed attention. This person called Jacquiline who said (in Dutch): AANDACHTTREKKEEER! The translation (not literally): ATTENTION DRAWING! (not in the positive way). I have no idea why someone needs to say it. It's MY blog and I can write here what I want and how I feel. That doesn't mean I'm short of attention. And maybe it's pathetic from me saying this here, but I don't have any link to her... So I'm saying it here. Have to get it out of my system.

Again thank you all so much for the sweet comments! It made me not want to quit my blog ^^ I'm really really thankful! And as a little thanks I'm going to show the rest of my Ilovevintage purchases, haha.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic