Blog Archive

Time to say farewell?

I don't know what I have lately, but I'm just not feeling like blogging lately... It's starting to feel like an obligation. That I have to post an outfit everyday and that I have to be inspiring, while I'm just being me... I never thought I could have this feeling and now I understand why other bloggers also maybe wanted to quit with their blog. I also hate my photos lately... I don't like them anymore and I have the feeling that I have to make them special or so, instead of making them in my room. And I must say that I get these comments sometimes, that the way how I dressed a year ago was way more nice, than now. Or that my looks have become way too old looking or something. Than I'm asking myself why I keep posting my outfits. I also get sometimes comments that I look ugly. Why are you visiting my blog if you think that I look ugly?! And why do you have to say that to me? I can't change my face. I can change my hair and clothes, but who says I want that? I'm not quiting my blog for sure, but.. Oh, I don't know. I'm going to think about it. And I'm having a little break again with reference to my internship. This isn't a farewell yet, but there might be one someday...