Lazy, lazy, lazy

As the title of this post says, I'm just really lazy. I made outfit shots from the past 4 days, with the intention to post them. But I didn't. And I'm still not doing it. Maybe tomorrow? Well, don't count on it. I blame the nice weather! But if I do post something tomorrow, remind me that I have to tell you something about what happend last friday. It was pretty scary at the moment. I was afraid everything would might explode. I think my mind was overreacting. At least it had to do with a lot, and then I mean a lot, of gas. Hmm.. Okay, still writing. I'm going to post my outfit, even though it wasn't my intention. And uhm... I want to apolige that I'm not reacting back the past weeks. I blame my internship. When it's over I will react back to everyone!

For I forget! I got my bed! FINALLY! After waiting for 6 bloody months! That's a half year! And it lays so weird. Comfortable, but weird. It's so big and high. And preeeeetty. I'll show my bed in the next outfit post.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I just noticed that my eyes look closed on every photo. They're not, I'm just looking down!

Lace dress, vintage (Ilovevintage)
Waistbelt, Blue Vintage
Necklace, antique
Headband, Six
Gladiator heeled sandals, New Look