Room got changed without permission

Argh, I'm so tired and so sick of school. I just want to do nothing and I want to go to Italy. Seriously, this being tired thing makes me way too lazy. I have some emails I have to get back to, I have soooo many sweet comments I have to get back to and more things I have to get back to! I haven't seen my boyfriend in almost 2 weeks now, maybe longer, maybe shorter, can't remember. And I miss him. I haven't made an outfit shot in 2 weeks now. 2 weeks and a day to be precise. I really liked my internship, but it ruined my daily routine. Hopefully it's coming back now my internship is over!

But right now, I'm sitting at my deskchair with my laptop (I'm at my dads at the moment) typing this really slowly, because I keep staring at my room. My dad changed it without my permission. Seriously. My walls aren't that bright yellow anymore... I'm not sure if I even like it. I miss my bright yellow walls, I miss the happy atmosphere. Now it feels like I'm on holiday in some little fancy hotel and that I got the room at the attic... It feels like it doesn't fit my personality. Oh, well, I'll just show it to you. Here are some pictures. And just so you know, I think it's really sweet that my dad changed it to make me happy and I don't mean this as a complaining post. But it is my room, my thing and then someone changed it. And he meant it really good, I really know that, and I don't want to look like I'm some unthankful bitch. I just don't know what I have to think about it, because I really loved my room how it was.

Click on the pictures to enlarge. And don't pay attention to my cabinets on the left, still have to change some things. And don't mind the shoe collection that I brought with me. Being tired makes me not thinking straight and then I bring a whole lot of things with me. Like I'm going on a holiday for a month.




Still have to change my deskchair, so also don't pay attention to that. So what do you think?