Is there something real that's behind the mask?

Oh man, I love summer breaks! Even though I don't have my official summer break yet, I was the whole last week free! Last wednesday I went to the Hermitage with my dad and Jeanette (very good friend of the family). Museum with clothes, accessories and paintings from the Russian Czar. I've saw dresses and uniforms from 1850 to 1917. It was gorgeous. All those fabrics, beats and handwork. I would go crazy if I had to sew all those thousand of beats on a dress! When we went back to the car, there was this green little piece of paper under those.. Oh man, how do you call those things? Forgot the name in Dutch and English. I'll try to explain it. Those black things that makes sure you can look through your window when it's training! Well, underneath that thing the green little piece of paper was sort of stuck. So first my dad thought it was an apoligie note, because someone damaged his car. But it wasn't. It was a cellphone number from some guy. The note says: 'For your daughter, from M.', with his cellphone number. When we saw it Jeanette and I couldn't stop laughing! But my dad didn't though it was funny, haha.

Evi made these photos last week sunday, so not yesterday, but the week before it. These photos were made in her little village Halle.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I was wearing my
Prada jacket
Vintage dress from Ilovevintage
Antique necklace that belonged to my great-grandmother
Bow from Bijou Brigitte
Tights from H&M
Heels from Nine West
Vintage purse from Ilovevintage

Edit:
Oh, I kept telling to myself that I shouldn't forgot to tell that you can still send in your favorite outfit! It's still possible till the 10th of July! I want to thank everyone who already sended in their favorite look! And I'm still curious, so keep in sending them! For the ones who don't know where I'm talking about, you can read it here.