Christmas is arriving!

Today my mom and me got a Christmas tree! Christmas is my favourite holiday of the year (as most of you already know I guess) and I never can wait to decorate our tree! Sadly enough it isn't possible yet, because it needs to stand for a day without the decorations in it. So I think I'm going to decorate it tomorrow or Tuesday. Just depends on how many time I have.

But now I'm going to make some tea, get something sweet, put on my pj's and I think I'm going watch a film in my warm bed! Or I'm going watch Fringe... Haven't decided that yet. But this is what I wore today (though I didn't wore the shoes when we were picking out our Christmas tree). Just one more thing. It was getting dark when I took the pictures, that explains the bad lightening.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
H&M dress (it's new by the way! What do you think of it?)
The jacket was a gift
Vintage grapenecklace
Other necklace was a gift
H&M studs belt (though now I'm thinking I should have left it)
Claire's bow
Miu Miu patent patchwork pumps (one big love)