Christmas vacation

Today (well, actually since yesterday afternoon secretly) my Christmas vacation started! All the things I had to do for school are done and my stress is completely gone. I'm feeling really relaxed.
It started snowing from Wednesday on Thursday night and all the snow looks so pretty, but it's a pain in the behind when you have to travel. There was in total 678 (I believe) km of traffic. One of the most busiest days on the road ever. And travelling by train or bus wasn't so pleasant either. Almost all my trains were delayed with 30 minutes or more. That's why I went home earlier, so I wouldn't had all these problems in the evening when it was more busy with people.

But Evi will be here today and the rest of the weekend! Will be going to Amsterdam just like every year to make a photo in front of the big Christmas tree at De Dam. Photo's will come after the weekend!

Now I'm going to post today's outfit and I'm going to be busy with making a dress for myself ^^
Have a nice weekend everyone!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Warm knee socks to keep my legs warm ^^
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Anna van Toor cardigan
Self-made dress
Ilovevintage birdcage necklace
Bonnie Doon knee highs
Fornarina heels
Vintage bow

Christmas has also finally arrived in my dad's house!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is what I saw yesterday morning.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sorry that it's so blurry
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

And here some of my most favourite things of the moment
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic