Sleeeeeep

Tired, busy, school, stressed, sleep, bed, tired, school, stress, assignments, too much.

Those are the words running through my mind the past couple of weeks. These are the moments I want to quit my education. But no worries, I won't. Just want to.
I will have one of my English final exam tomorrow morning. Don't want to! I want to sleep.
Good night everyone and I hope I will still be alive tomorrow evening.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
H&M cardigan and shorts
Designers Remix blouse
Vintage belt
Steps tights
Fornarina heels
Scarf was a gift
Necklace was also a gift