Escape the Fate

So yesterday evening I've been to Escape the Fate in Amsterdam at the Melkweg! They were fucking amazing! I don't have a photo from the outfit I wore yesterday, but I do have one from somewhere last week.

And 2 more last things. The stress is almost gone and the Christmas vacation is almost here!! That means that Evi will be here this Friday! I seriously can't wait till it's so far.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Vintage lace top and bow
H&M Divided skirt
The necklace and scarf were gifts
Prada heels

And here's my favourite song from Escape the Fate! It isn't a music video though. I'm afraid you really have to like music like this, otherwise you'll really dislike it.