Ahoy sailor!

My mom and her partner (boyfriend, whatever) just left for winter sports and they left me behind. It couldn't be different, because I can't miss my internship. It kind of sucks, but I've seen enough snow the past time! My grandparents will 'babysit' me the next week, haha. That must be fun. I'm busy with sewing because of my grandmother. She's already 76 I believe and she's still wearing army pants! The good army pants haha. And my grandfather is 78 and still very energetic! He loves to sport. Playing tennis for example.

But this is what I wore last week. Sorry that it isn't something from today, but I'm too tired. Off to bed after this post. And please excuse me for the bad photo's. I had to edit them a lot, because they were too yellow.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hehe, making odd faces
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Dahlia sailor playsuit
Necklace was a gift
Claire's bow
M by MJ peeptoe's