Marc by Marc Jacobs

I'm not a kind of girl that loves bags. I still use my green Pepe Jeans bag that I bought in October of 2006 and of course my Viktor & Rolf bag I got last August. Those are the only 2 bags I use a lot. And now I got a third bag that I will going to use a lot! My Marc by Marc Jacobs bag! Though it's way more pretty in real...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And now I'm still busy with this post, why not show the other 2 Topshop dresses?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The back of the dress. The dress is so much more nice in real, than on the Topshop site.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is the dress that is a little bit too narrow on the bottom. Going to look if I can do something about it today.

And the dress you already have seen!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The back is so lovely

I have a little question. I've heard that there were a lot of problem with Tinypic and that a lot of you couldn't see my pictures. This time I used Imageshack, so I'm wondering if everyone can see it now?