Dahlia yet again

I think I have too much money left, since I keep ordering clothes from the internet. This time it's from the official Dahlia site. I've been repressing my love for Dahlia clothes the past months, but this time it became too much. The things I ordered are too cute! Why are things like these not available here in the stores?!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It has a little bear face!

And I'm sorry for not updating sooner this week. My internship started! Have to travel all the way to Gouda. But here's a lame shot from my outfit I wore last Tuesday. It wasn't my day when it came down to making selftimer shots...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Topshop dress
Dahlia phone necklace
Steps tights
Fornarina heels
Thrifted bow