You got a secret, You couldn't keep it

First week of my internship has ended. And man, I'm tired now. This morning I was already sitting at the train before 8 O'clock this morning. And that on a Saturday. I'm really not used to that. Don't we just love working on a Saturday? It makes you miss fun parties and a day doing nice things with my dad. Oh well, I do like the place. Just need to hang in there for 2 months and then I'm free on Saturday again!

But this afternoon I got a text message from my dad with the news that my Topshop order had arrived! Finally! I started to worry, haha. I expected it last Tuesday. One dress (the one I liked the most) is a little bit too narrow around my hips. These are the moments I hate the fact that I have curves. I have a small waist, but my hips are sometimes just annoying. I can't really wear figure hugging dresses because of that. Oh well, the other 2 dresses fit me perfectly and I'm going to ask my grandma if we can do anything something with that other dress! So here's an outfit, not really I wore exactly during the day, but this evening.

And please, don't mind the tired face.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Topshop dress
Ilovevintage owl necklace
Vintage bow
H&M dotted tights
Fornarina heels (yet again)