Feels like I'm falling in love, when I'm falling to the bathroom floor

Wearing my new Topshop tunic I bought last week in London. I've already fancied it on the Topshop site, but when I saw it in the store, I knew I had to have it. It's so lovely and perfect for spring. Also wearing my sort of still new lace jacket from the H&M. I saw it on every advertisement poster, but couldn't find it in the stores. And some weeks ago I did found it in Amsterdam by accident!
Now I'm looking at the pictures, almost everything is new, except my bag, haha.

And school has started again for me yesterday. Let's just say I'm stressing out AGAIN! I just need to hang in there for about 7 weeks and it's over. I'm afraid I still will not be able to post a lot the next weeks.

But this is my outfit from yesterday. Wore the shoes again today and they're so damn comfortable! Plus the photo's are made by dear Evi!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
H&M lace jacket
Topshop tunic
Vero Moda jeans legging (yeah, jeans legging, that's right)
Asos wedges
Camden Market owl necklace and hairbow
Marc by Marc Jacobs bag

And I forgot it, but last Sunday Evi, me and my dad went to the fair and I got some souvenirs there! Let's just say I've had a lot of fun, haha!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us