There's nothing more dangerous than a boy with charm

So since I'm busy with my blog today, I thought 'why not post something new?'. I made some photo's this weekend, since I had the time. I've had a lovely weekend and for Easter I went to my grandmother with the rest of the family for lunch!
After lunch my dad, me and a friend went to Amsterdam and I got a new coat from Sonia Rykiel! I'm truly in love.

But here are the outfits I wore the past 2 days. By the way, my English sucks at the moment. Please don't pay attention to it.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

H&M cardigan
River Island lace skirt (one of my purchases I made a few weeks ago)
American Vintage shirt
H&M dotted tights
Claire's headband
Sonia Rykiel coat
Topshop platforms

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Topshop lace dress
Zara pants
My mom's scarf
Ilovevintage.nl owlnecklace
Marc by Marc Jacobs bag
River Island booties (also one of the purchases I made in Amsterdam)

I love to make odd faces this weekend, haha. And here are some wedges I got from my mom because I got some amazing marks at school! She was so proud, haha. So sweet!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us