Kiss that girl and I will shrink up

"And I will die and I will think up a thousand ways that I can hurt you.
And you'll never touch my hand"
Kate Nash

Her newest album 'My best friend is you' is really good if I say so myself. When I was at school today, it listened to it non stop. Very pleasant when you have a noisy class and you try to work hard on an assignment. I did finished it!

And I'm working out again. Went to the gym last Monday evening and yesterday evening again. Zumba! I'm working those hips baby, haha! I got some really bad muscular pain the past 3 days. The day before yesterday I couldn't even walk down the stairs decently. You should have seen it, it was hilarious.

It was my intention to post this last evening, but annoyingly enough my internet was having difficulties. Plus I'm very into wearing jeans again. I have this pair of jeans already for 3 years, but I only seem to wear it a lot now. And I got more jeans leggings. Those things are so amazingly comfortable!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image  Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image  Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Vero Moda blazer
Dahlia lace vest
Topshop cropped lace floral top
Miss Sixty high waisted jeans
Vintage belt
Antique broche
Camden Market bunny necklace
Bally platforms
Marc by Marc Jacobs bag