I used my body and your desperation

So finally, I found them! The Miu Miu shoes! I got the Mary Jane version with daisy's. At first I didn't liked that the shoes didn't had a platform, but the more I look at them and wear them, the more I start to love them. I wore this outfit tonight, when we went out for diner to a Japanese restaurant. My favourite kind of food! It was delicious. But now I'm off to bed, I'm very tired and this cold just doesn't seem to go away.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Designer remix blouse
Necklace from Camden Market
Dahlia shorts (new!)
Miu Miu mary janes
Vintage bow